Saturday, June 16, 2012

Drive-in movies and blogs

Welcome to my "daydreams and wanderings."  I've been thinking of starting a blog for sometime now, but like so many things I think about, I just don't sit down and do it.  Plus that, I have gotten out of the habit of taking many pictures, so at least to start with, this blog will have few pictures to accompany my ramblings.

Yesterday evening my son, Darin, and I took my 10 year old granddaughter, Maggie, to her first drive-in movie.  Drive-in movies are fast becoming a thing of the past and Maggie wanted to add this to her list of experiences while she could.  "Madagascar" was the featured movie, and was an entertaining one, but for some reason my mind kept wandering to setting up a blog.  By the time they were rolling the credits and we were gathering up our leftover popcorn and lawn chairs, I was well on my way to blogging.

Sleep took over before I got my first post written, but here goes.  I hope you'll join me from time to time.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sue,

    Congrats on getting your post posted. :-)
    I look forward to reading your blog. And a few pics now and then would be nice. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue
    I have added you to my list of blogs I follow and hope to read lots from you in the future.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete